Friday, May 11, 2012

Update

Hi guys!!

(today is going to be a long post) So sorry that I haven't posted in a while... I've been REALLY busy!! During those busy times, I have been getting MUCH better from my flair!! But after my flair, my doctor said that I have to start something called remicade,(remi for short).

Remi is an infusion where they hook you up to an IV. And you sit in a room for like 2 hours, and do stuff. And OF COURSE I'm at childrens (THE BEST HOSPITAL & DOCTORS OFFICE EVER!!!) & at childrens, they have some very cool things to do, ( while you are getting your infusion)like, watching tv, playing wii, and also a playstation. Well, anyways, its kinda fun going to dallas to do that;).

When we go to dallas, we always set the app. early, so we can go eat lunch,(it takes a good 2 hours for the infusion to finish). We always eat at "in-n-out" burger house. But mom doesn't really like it cause she always says "This place only has 3 things on the menu!!!"(And there is, but their fries are heavenly!!) LOL!!

& then a few months later he said that I could have popcorn like 1 bag every 3 days!! Then when I was fine after a while with eating popcorn, so we finally went to the movies!!! So I loaded up on popcorn. And oh my gosh, that night... I had the WORST cramps in my life!! (and I've had a lot of cramps!) I barfed like four times!! My parents and I, stayed up the whole night!! We almost got to the point of going to the hospital! but finally at about 7 in the morn we finally got to the point where we could finally try to go to sleep. So like a week later, we went to the doc. he said no more popcorn.;( ;( ;( But I have been doing fine since then! yay!!:):):):)

Then the next time we went my amazing doc said that he had to leave childrens!! (Its a long story why)He went to a different doctors office, BUT do not fear!! we worked out a plan so that we could still go to childrens, but still see my doc!!:):):) What we do is, we go to do the remi every 2 months, so my doc said that every other infusion, we would see him. So it worked out really well!!

So we are doing good right now.... So for now on I will try my best to remember to post on here!!;):);););)


 

Posted by

No comments:

Post a Comment