Saturday, September 3, 2011

Introducing...me

Hi my name is Caroline.  I have Crohn's disease; I was diagnosed at 8 years old.(now I'm 10)  For some of you who have Crohn's, I started this blog to tell you I know how you feel. 
I get more fistulas and abscesses than I get the cramping and diarrhea. I hate having Crohns 'cause I have to take 16 pills a day, my mom drives me crazy, and in the last 3 years I have missed the first week of school 2 times!

You see, I'm the kind of person who loves to run and play and not just to sit around all day. So when I have a flare I have to lay around all day every day until I'm well enough to go to school!!! Thats what I've been doing lately 'cause I have just had a flare! So that is why I have started this blog.

            If  you need some encouragement please commet!:)

3 comments:

  1. Honey, you are right. Your mom drives crazy too.
    You are amazing! Love you dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline~
    We are so proud of you for sharing your story. You are a very brave, strong and sweet girl! We will continue to pray for you and for complete healing. And remember ~ mom drives you crazy because she loves you!

    The Gambrell's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey--you're fighting the fight and you will be better for and through it. We are praying for you, for your health AND your growth in grace.
    ~ Uncle Kent

    ReplyDelete